Some of the strategic action plans that have been created by DigiPlan TEC include:
* Development of the business model and financial strategy for the MiQro Inovation Collaborative Centre in Bromont with Teledyne-DALSA and IBM.
* Identification of market opportunities based on the emergence of broadband infrastructure, the trend for VPN and the adoption of standards from the ITU (H.323) and the IETF (SGCP, MGCP & SIP).
* Development of a business model and financial strategy for the Application Software Engineering Institute of Montreal and for the creation of software this is a test and certification services in Canada.
* Development of business cases in the field of microelectronic design and manufacturing for the development of application specific integrated circuits (ASICs) and the production of photomasks.
* Video distribution market surveys for Africa, Latin America and Eastern Europe for a major manufacturer and integrator of MMDS equipment. Throughout this time period, DigiPlan has developed one of the most comprehensive sources of information on video distribution services.
* Validation and improvement of a marketing tool that will be implemented on the web site of Industry Canada (www.strategis.gc.ca) to facilitate the export process of information technology firms.